Internet privacy is an important subject, and we take your privacy seriously.
The data we gather includes:
- Your name and email address (when you create an account, subscribe, or take a survey); and
- Your mailing address, phone number, or credit card info (if you make an order).
- You’re also welcome to enjoy the website without creating an account.
Your information allows us to:
- Customize your experience on the website. This is accomplished partially by using cookies (see below).
- Enhance the quality and performance of our website, based on user feedback.
- Enrich the quality of our customer service.
- Fulfill your purchases.
- Communicate with you through periodic emails regarding your order, occasional company news, and service information. If you would like to unsubscribe at any time, there are detailed instructions for this included at the bottom of each email.
Your personal data is protected on our website by several technologies. All confidential information is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts data into our Payment gateway providers’ database, so it is accessible only by those authorized to do so, who are required to keep it confidential. We do not store any private or credit information on our servers once a purchase is complete.
A cookie is just a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. It means our website recognizes you from visit to visit, and can retain information like items in your shopping cart, preferences you set, and aggregate data about site traffic and interaction. You can change the settings in your browser to impact how you allow cookies to be used. The browser can notify you each time a cookie is sent, or you can turn off cookies altogether. If you turn cookies off and the site does not function properly for you, feel free to place orders or ask questions by calling Customer Service at xxxxxxxx.
We will not share your information
We promise not to sell, trade, transfer or give any of your data to any other company for any reason, other than the delivery of any products or services you purchase, without your consent. Those third parties agree to keep your information secure and confidential. Other situations in which we may disclose private information include legal compliance, site policy enforcement, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others. Some visitor information that is not identifiable to specific individuals may be used by other organizations for advertising, marketing, or other purposes.
Third party links
You may encounter third-party products or services offered on our website. We accept no responsibility or liability for their content or activities, and each of them has their own privacy policies. We welcome your feedback about any such site you
Respecting our users’ privacy, PapersASAP.com complies with two major online protection acts. The California Online Privacy Protection Act prohibits the distribution of your personal information to outside parties without your consent, and requires that users be easily able to make changes to their “My Profile” page at any time. COPPA, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, bans the collection of any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are offered only to people 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions, which govern the use of our site.